Tell Me All About Yourself Award!!

      To my delight, Jenn over at Wine-n-Chat  and Mary at Gosselin Girl honored me with the "Tell Me All About Yourself!" blogging award.  Thank you both for thinking of me!!  With this award I am given two tasks.  First I must tell 7 things about myself, and then I must pass the love on to 15 other deserving bloggers.  Also I must link back to the wonderful blogger, in my case bloggers, who awarded me the recognition in the first place.  I think I can do that so here goes!


Here is some things about myself...


1. I love to crochet.
2. I love to read! I love the Harry Potter books and movies.  
3. I love to cook, but hate, hate, hate to do dishes and will put it off until before I cook the next meal. I am really bad about that! :P
4. I love cats and dogs...my favorite breed of dog is Boston Terriers.  I have one, Jolly, a rat terrier named Puppy Love, and a miniature pinscher named Tia.  I also have three cats: Pansy, Snugglepuss, and Rosie.
5.  I love music.
6.  I love all the seasons, but especially winter.
7.  I have a secret addiction to games and when I go to look around at stores I will always end up in the game aisle checking out whats new and looks fun.  Electronic or normal...especially card games though!! Oh and I love the new LEGO games.  

I could go on and on...but, I must choose 15 bloggers to pass on this award who are worthy of recognition.  Here are my winners in no particular order!!


1. Langley Writes

2. My Wandering Mind

3. The Story

4. Glen's Life

5. When a Southern Woman Rambles

6. From the Mom Cave

7. Catch My Words

8. Stoopin  it in the Suburbs

9. Word Nerd Speaks 
  
10. Tacos and Toast

11. Linda Says

12. Sylvie Says

13.  Raised  Eyes

14.  Life With a Parasite

15. Miller Writes

  Congratulations to each and every one of you!! I have really enjoyed reading your work and getting to know each and every one of you while doing so!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment