What I Love Best!- BFF 126


      The girls over at Blogging for Fun have challenged me to write about what I love.  Since I make a pretty constant practice of proclaiming my undying love for my husband and kids, I thought I would focus on some other stuff I love instead.
  


      I love music!  I love anything with a beat, and anything with a message that stirs my heart.  When I was growing up I got into my head that I wanted to learn to play the piano, so I taught myself how to read music to play…well.  I used to love and sit and play every single song in a songbook. The harder the piece the better.   I also love anything with a beat that rocks or has a message that rocks my soul.  I love to sing along at the top of my lungs while bopping to the beat.  I also discovered a new passion playing the drums on the game Rock Band for Wii.  



        I love to crochet!!  The harder the stitches, the more challenge, the more fun it is! That was something else I made up my mind I wanted to learn how to do. My mom bought me a book when I was young and I sat down and taught myself.  There is nothing better than working on a project while watching a movie on a cold winter evening. 




        I love movies!!! I love to laugh, so I love comedies.  The funnier, the better!! I have a vast collection of movies that continue to grow.  If I love it, or it touches me, I have got to have it!!!




         I love to read.  My favorite series by far is the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling. 
 I love the whole magical world of Hogwarts.  I love the movies!  I love the movie “Gone With the Wind”, the book of the same title, and the sequel.  I love anything written by Danielle Steel, Debbie Macomber, and Nora Roberts.  I have a whole slew of favorite authors, but those are the top ones that come to mind.


          I am a big kid, and I love games.  What began as a favorite past time with my mom and dad continues to this day with my own kids.  I love to play cards, Lego games, and board games.


         I love to cook!  I love to make a recipe my own!!  I have a collection of favorite recipes that I have perfected .  The only downside of this love, is that I hate doing dishes.  Got to take the good with the bad with that one.


         I love to write.  I love to work on my website from the posts to the design to the music that brings it to life.   I love the whole creative process.  


         Although I love my dogs,  I have loved cats since birth.  I am fascinated with their big long bushy tails and love to entice them into singing a few bars for me.   I love their “make me like you!” attitude which is so much like my own.


    
      I am one of those nut jobs that love winter and the beauty of snow.  I would rather freeze my a$$ off than roast to death.  I love Christmas and the magic of a Christmas snow.



      Last but certainly not least, I love to laugh!  Just like the old dude in Mary Poppins, I would be dancing on the ceiling if it were possible literally laughing my a$$ off at the tiniest things until tears are streaming down my face and I am literally choking on myself.  I love being silly, and it seems I get sillier with age.  Mooning is definitely not out of the question.  I love to proclaim that I am a few sandwiches short of a picnic or loony as a tune, because that is exactly what I am and proud of it.  I tend to live life having more fun than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest just because life is to short not to.  Until next time when I give you another glimpse into the life of a truckers wife.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment